With the help of expert casting instructors John Symonds and Phillip Maher, you can now become a master of the fly rod. Whatever your present abilities, this book will leave you with the perfect casting skills for all situations. Flycasting, that key pre-requisite to all successful trout and salmon fishing, can be a stumbling block for many anglers. This clear, well-illustrated guidebook will show you, step-by-step, how to execute all the casts you will ever need: from basic Overhead cast to Double-handed Spey cast, and from the simple Roll cast to the flamboyant Snake cast, and many more.
Packed with useful tips on:
- which cast to use and when.
- how to improve your casting techniques
- how to correct bad habit
- latest casts from around the world
- advice on best casting rods, reels and flylines.
This book will transform your casting skills whether you are a complete beginner or an already experienced flyfisher.
Flycasting Skills for Beginner and Expert
- Product Code: Flycasting Skills for Beginner and Expert
- Availability: In Stock