Terms & Conditions
All statements, guarantees or warranties in our terms of trading are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights.
All equipment supplied is covered by the manufacturer's own warranty. Please note our second hand equipment has no warranty but we will do our very best to help out with any problems our customers have.
We welcome orders by post, phone, email and on-line. You will be notified if goods are subject to delivery delays. We reserve the right to seek independent verification of your stated particulars prior to shipping. Orders placed via our web basket are completed on a Secure on-line order form. This part of our site is encrypted to the latest standard to ensure total protection and confidentiality of your entry, including your credit card details.
To meet customers needs, goods may be shipped to alternative addresses, subject to our approval.
We try our best to send all orders on the same day as we receive them. If they will be longer than a few days in reaching you, we will contact you to let you know.
Cost of Shipping:
Rods, Waders, Float Tubes and Other Large Items are sent by Delivery Solutions (Delsol) using their next-working-day delivery service at a cost of £11.50 (this does not include Saturday delivery). Deliveries usually take place between 9am and 4pm and require your signature.
Any rod with sections more than 1.6m will require us to obtain a quote for a courier delivery. Unfortunately due to size restrictions we are unable to send anything more than 2.3m in length (for example some longer tipped beachcasters)
The £6.75 postage charge is for the bulkier items like jackets or other items of clothing and will either be by our courier or Royal Mail
The £5.50 postage charge is for mid sized items such as reels, or larger quantities of small goods. This is usually Royal mail Special delivery and requires a signature.
The £3.50 charge is for items of terminal tackle and lighter weight items such as fly tying materials. These will be sent Royal mail First class.
Gift Vouchers are sent recorded delivery at a cost of £2.00 and will require a signature.
These charges will be added to your bill at checkout. Multiple-item orders will attract a single charge only.
All international orders for terminal tackle and small items are sent using Royal Mail air mail at a £10 charge, you should be able to find this option as you check out. For larger, more expensive items please contact us for a postage quote.
To safeguard against the mis-use of your credit card, we may require additional identification. This should be sent to us by fax or e-mail when the order is placed. We would accept any two of the following:
- A copy of your driver's license
- ID Card
- Utility bill
- Employer's identification card/business card
- Copy of relevant passport page
We reserve the right not to send the goods and do not wish this to be taken as any indication as to the financial standing or credit-worthiness of the customer.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, & Solo. All on-line payments are processed over an encrypted secure server to protect your payment details, and payment information is removed from the web-server when the order is completed. We no longer accept payment by cheque.
Sales & Returns:
- Goods are offered subject to being unsold. Non-availability will be advised with suggestions for a suitable alternative.
- Goods remain the property of Foxons Ltd until fully paid for.
- Prices and specification are subject to change without notice. Prices may depend on currency fluctuation. Any price change will be advised prior to charging.
- In accordance with the consumer protection "Distance Selling" regulations, you have the right to a cooling off period. Goods may be returned to Foxons (in the condition in which they were received) from the day the contract is concluded (when you submit your order) until 7 working days after the good has been received by you. All returns are at the sender's cost and risk, we strongly recommend that you use registered mail or equivalent and take insurance to cover yourself. The refund will take place within 30 days of the cancellation.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Our system for handling complaints is as follows:
- Fair: Our overriding concern will be to achieve your entire satisfaction.
- Confidential: No part of your complaint will be divulged to 3rd parties.
- Effective: We are always committed to resolving your problem.
- Speedy: We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days, providing you with a realistic estimate of the likely time scale.
- Informative: We will keep you fully informed of progress. Any suggestions to help us improve any aspect of our service would be greatly appreciated.