Aigle Parcours II ISO
Top quality neoprene lined Wellie boot made to last
The first “anti-fatigue” boots that protects from the cold.
- The Parcours ® Iso are anti-fatigue rubber boots that insulate from the cold down to -20 ° C with their 4.5mm thick neoprene linings.
- Neoprene is a reference in terms of insulation; it contains micro-bubbles of air to improve the insulation of the feet and legs.
- With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® boots offer comfort, allowing you to walk further without getting tired.
- The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step. With their adjustable tabs and gussets, these boots fit snugly to your legs.
- The fitted ankles hold your feet firmly.
- These boots are handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by our master rubber bootmakers.