Guideline LPX Chrome Double Handed Rod (4pcs)
£640.00 – £680.00
Guideline The secret behind the distinct rod action is our C.A.P M4.0™ technology, an advanced carbon layup that creates a unique rod flex, that has it all. The action is best described as medium fast, progressive with fast recovery. The tip section has great stability for setting sharpen loops and the power to lift heavy sinking lines. During casting you easily get connected to the lower parts of the rod which delivers a remarkable kick/catapult effect in the stop, this lets you deliver long casts with hardly any power. The unique side-stability in guideline LPX Chrome make the fly line follow the rod extremely well when you swing and rotate the rod during the cast. Leading to more precise casting, higher line speed and cleaner loops. A truly new action that will set the standard for our future fly rods.
- C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology.
- Medium Fast action with a blank construction that generates a fast recovery speed.
- Versatile rod action that manages all types of lines.
- Super light rods with low swing-weight that lets you fish long brutal hours in search of Chrome without fatigue.
- Glossy coated deep Teal/Grey colored blanks with matching Teal wrappings.
- Matte-Grey/Teal hard anodized reel seats with “CHROME logo” to ensure thickest and hardest layer of protective anodizing possible.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
- Guides are single leg and PVD coated in a semi-matte gun smoke finish. Strong finish without toxic lead.
- GL ECO-Tech ™, no grinding of blanks that produce harmful dust at production facility.
- Low Toxic Resins: Glues and varnish on the rods have a very low content of harmful substances, which leads to a healthier worker’s environment.
Check out this handy video from Guideline https://youtu.be/-DPa9d_hBa0