Simms Freestone Hip Pack.
Comfortable, modular and designed to carry everything you need, the Freestone Hip Pack is the ultimate answer for keeping go-to gear and accessories in place and ready for rapid deployment.
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys.
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or Flyweight Bottle Holster; small exterior stretch pocket for additional
- Water bottle sheath on underside accommodates liter bottle width; Underside compression straps for securing jacket
5L // 10” x 6” x 8” (25 x 15 x 20cm)
- 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment
- 200D Polyester Liner