Simms Guide Pants
classic Guide Pant with updated fabric, trim, and mobility-enhancing inseam
On the water, Simms’ classic Guide Pant with updated fabric, trim, and mobility-enhancing inseam cuts is ready to step into the verde and make its own history. Features include a mash up of quick-drying, moisture wicking fabric embedded with UPF50 sun protection and a water-resistant finish.
Stash a fly box in the convenient cargo hold, while your keys and licenses slip easily into a zippered thigh pocket for all-day safekeeping. The pant’s hidden, adjustable waist is made from brushed tricot for prime moisture management and comfort, while articulated knees make everything from wet wading to casting from the boat deck effortless.
- Classic design with improved fabric, trim, label & inseam updates
- Quick-dry, wicking fabric with UPF50+ sun protection
- One cargo pocket with hook & loop closure & one zippered thigh pocket & back pocket
- Hidden, expandable waist lined with brushed tricot for moisture management & comfort
- Knee articulation for ease of movement; accessory loop detail